in the meantime here are some fun pictures from the animal sanctuary.
warthogs or as someone once called them 'remote control pigs'

.....and we went to go visit my mothers adopted rhino child, maxwell, on family day.

we are both working very hard. i have learned to drive in crazy nairobi and i now drive myself to the museum everyday! brandons work is going well. it seems he puts out a new fire everyday.
ok. dinner time here and we have to don our pacific northwest parkas and head home before dark.
2 comments:
Emily! I've been checking your website, looking for an update. It's great to see you are getting settled. I miss you here! We fired (yet another) temp after you left. It was tough filling your shoes. Jonathan from accounting is covering Jana's desk until she returns, as well as his regular duties. He's doing a great job, but I still miss you! Rosanne
hi rosanne! i am not sure if you ever check this but it was so nice to hear from you! we are doing well but is sure is nice to be missed!
Post a Comment