Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Today is the first day of three days of rallies....and it is raining! Everyone stayed home it seems and, once again, the city is very quiet. We are making pizza, by hand, in the living room. So this is not the most exciting post. We just wanted to let everyone know that we are fine, working from home and loving the rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Seeing Emily's picture did a lot to ease my mind about life in Kenya today. It's been well below zero here in Minnesota for several days, but I look out my window through the snow and I see Africa and try to imagine you there. Be well, BE.
Love, Aunt Linda
So, I’ve got to think things are OK when I call and find Brandon at his favorite coffee shop and Emily at Aerobics. Reading the LA Times online gives a very different view of Nairobi. I want to cry when I see people lying in blood, with bullet holes through their necks and backs.
I’m hoping you both continue to do well, that safety will be your mantra and that you will find unexpected delights in your long hours together at home; making pizza in the living room, boldering on the side of your apartment, hours of “The Soporanos” and “Sex in the City”, a quiet city all sounds good for now.
hello family!
i like it when i check the blog and see comments.
hope you both are well
emily
Post a Comment