Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What you do when you are stuck at home.....

You cook endless yummy yummy meals and drink a lot of wine, or at least that is what we do. This seems as good a time as any to mention what an amazing chef Brandon is. Sure I bake, I can make some good soups, but Brandon really has the gift! I am a lucky lady. So here is a shot of me in my new day job, sure I may be trained as a paleontologist, but sous chef may be a not too distant second.....

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Just wait until you get your bread bible back. Then you can get to work and catch up with Brenden.

Aaron said...

Dang, I spelled Brandon wrong. And I very carefully didn't write Brendan, which was the other option I considered...

Unknown said...

'allo brandon and emily!!!!

we are sitting around, drinking some wine, and wondering when you are coming back!!!

glad to hear that you are both well and staying busy. keep the updates coming!!

xx
kate, jon, britton and erin!!

Anonymous said...

More pictures! How about one in the living room? Or, what does the sky look like there? How far do you venture out or are you pretty much home bound? Is Brandon's study still OK? Did the frozen stuff stay frozen?

We've got a hot day today--it's 40 degrees! So, everything is mushy and my car is crusted with salt. It's Monday morning and I'd rather think about you two in Africa than start thinking about the next pile of jobs sitting by my feet.

My love to you both. Be safe BE.

Linda