Here is our little Kenyan Christmas tree and us at Christmas dinner....
We had no electricity on Christmas! So we opened presents by candlelight!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW!!! I am SO jealous! Everything looks beautiful. It is so nice to hear from you and to hear you're happy. Can't wait to see you and hear all about your adventures when we're in Philly. Kwaheri! -Caitlin
Merry Christmas you two. Glad to see that roughing it still allows you to cook your heart out. Brandon is very lucky to have such a domestic wife, but I take pride in knowing that i was one of the first people you cooked for on a normal basis, lol. Keep writing. I enjoy hearing all the news.
4 comments:
WOW!!! I am SO jealous! Everything looks beautiful. It is so nice to hear from you and to hear you're happy. Can't wait to see you and hear all about your adventures when we're in Philly. Kwaheri! -Caitlin
Oh, and those earrings are lovely!
Dear #6 Avenue Flats (great title!),
I love your blog and all the photos. I just sent it to David and Emily...she will be green with envy :-)
Wishing you a wonderful New Year. It certainly will be memorable whatever you do!
Cheers,
Carolyn
Merry Christmas you two. Glad to see that roughing it still allows you to cook your heart out. Brandon is very lucky to have such a domestic wife, but I take pride in knowing that i was one of the first people you cooked for on a normal basis, lol.
Keep writing. I enjoy hearing all the news.
Post a Comment